Sunday, February 15, 2009

Island Park....well Ashton, Idaho !!






We went up to Ashton, ID a couple weeks ago with russells family. We had a blast.We left on a friday morning and stoped at Maddocks for lunch. It was yummy!!! We stayed at this beautiful cabin. There was plenty of room for 25 of us!! The chids just played inside on the air hockey and ping pong table most of the time. The Men went snowmobiling everyday they had a blast. The cabin was right along side a River and it was beautiful. One Mid-Morning we saw 2 deer in the river just walking up it. It was nice to relax. But on the fourth day we were ready to come home. I only took a couple of pics of the room we were in. We had our own bathroom in our room. It was supposto be a steam shower but the steam didnt work! Here is the website to look at more pics of the place www.stoneflylodgeidaho.com . I highly recommend it. It was not that expensive if u have a larger group.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Whew! Sexy shower pic of Russell... Good thing you weren't zoomed out a little more. We would have seen Russell in his birthday suit. Precious!

Megz said...

Wendy, its Russ why are you wanting to see me in my birthday suit? I know i'm dead sexy but you don't need to see me in my birthday suit to know that. hahaha Just wait till Bear Lake and you will see me half naked!!!!

Megz said...

I guess i should of looked at the pictures better before posting!! I really didnt see him behind me when i took the pic!!!