Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving!

This thanksgiving was nice, we went to russells parents. It was a nice little group. We took our wii over so micah, morgan and thaddeus could play. Russell and I played the wii with them also. The week was so busy. There was always something to do. Friday we did a little shopping and then had dinner over and my parents house. Sat was my fathers birthday so we went out to lunch for it. I was really grateful to be with my family this weekend. we spent alot of time with them. All and all we had a great time!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. How did the Jello turn out? Mallory made ours and it was wonderful! Hey, what is for dinner at the Brown Christmas Party so that I can plan my appetizer around it. Thanks!

Megz said...

It was wonderful i freaking love that jello!! Were having pizza and pastas delievered from Firehouse pizza. Its going to be yummy!!